After completion of this unit, students will be able to analyze mesoscale climate questions in the context of thermodynamics and radiation.
- Re-read chapters 2 and 4 of Lectures in Meteorology.
- Read chapter 7.3 to 126.96.36.199 (included).
- Prepare a sheet with the essential equations and constants.
- Identify what you do not understand or want me to go over during the in-class time (30 minutes will be devoted for this review).
- Send me you written questions/requests via this form by 1500 AST the day before the next class