Being able to identify knowledge gaps and to formulate them in writing
After completion of this unit students will be able to synthesize concepts of thermodynamics, atmospheric chemistry, cloud physics and chemistry, radiation and dynamics to analyse processes in the troposphere and assess their consequence for weather and climate.
- Review the in-class the sections of chapters 5 and 6 of Lectures in Meteorology that we discussed in prior units.
- Read chapter 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 (included).
- Add relevant equations and constants to the sheet with the essential equations and constants you started for the previous unit.
- Identify what you do not understand or want me to go over during the in-class time (30 minutes will be devoted for this review).
- Send me you written questions/requests via this form by 1500 AST the day before the next class