- Application of material learned in previous units to a new problem
- Classification of air masses
- Interpretation of air mass modification, and their meteorological consequences for weather, climate and air quality
- Watch this video on the material that will be discussed in class
- Read chapters 2.11 to 2.11.5 (included) of Lectures in Meteorology and take notes
- Be able to present the material learned
- Fill out the questionnaire by 1500 AST the day before class.
You can find the slides used in the video here.
Among other things, we will work on these applications in class.