Understanding of phase transition processes.
Application of known material to a new problem by example of the laws of thermodynamics (learned already) to derive the Clausius Clapeyron equation (new material) from scratch.
- Watch this video on the material that will be discussed in class
- Read chapter 2.8 of Lectures in Meteorology
- Prepare to present the material learned
- Fill out the equation sheet prior to class
- Answer the questionnaire by 1500 AST the day before class.
You can find the slides used in the video here.
Among other things, we will apply the learned material in class to the problems listed in this task sheet.