- Understanding the morphology of clouds and the precipitation characteristics from a cloud microphysical and thermodynamical point of view
- Sketching where the cloud microphysical processes may occur
- Identification of clouds and precipitation types
- Watch this video on the material that will be discussed in class and take notes
- Read chapters 3.9 to 220.127.116.11 (included) of Lectures in Meteorology and take notes
- Solve these problems as assigned at your class level.
- Answer the questionnaire by 1500 AST the day before class.
© 2019 Nicole Mölders | All rights reserved