- Understanding the morphology of clouds and the precipitation characteristics from a cloud microphysical and thermodynamical point of view
- Sketching where the cloud microphysical processes may occur
- Identification of clouds and precipitation types
- Watch this video on the material that will be discussed in class and take notes
- Read chapters 3.9 to 188.8.131.52 (included) of Lectures in Meteorology and take notes
- Be able to present the material learned
- Answer the questionnaire by 1500 AST the day before class.
In class, wee will apply the material learned to solve these problems, among other things.